Year End Preparation
What do we need and why?
- A copy of bookkeeping records whether it be manual synoptic, Sage Simply Accounting, Quickbooks etc.
- All bank statements for the year and reconciliation reports
- Asset listings
- Receipts for purchases of depreciable assets greater than $500
- Investment statements and any T-Slips received
- Accounts Receivable listing
- Inventory listing (Including quantities, unit cost, totals)
- Credit card statements
- Bank Loan statements ensure interest rate and payments are present
- CRA Statements for the fiscal year inclusive
- Provincial Notice of Assessment.
- Charitable donation receipts
- Statement of equity in name of Co-Operative
- Annual AgriInvest account statements
Additional Information needed for farms
Grain Farmer Agristability Information
- Grain tickets for fiscal year
- Post-harvest crop insurance reports
- Fixed price purchase contracts
- Fixed price sales contract
- Information on purchases in USD approximate numbers of purchase sales and dollar amount of those purchases and sales
Livestock Agristability Information
- Cattle tickets for fiscal year
- Number of calves born
- Feed inventory
- Number of acres seeded to each crop (including grain, pulse, hay, greenfeed, and silage crops)
- Quantity of each crop produced
- Quantity of each crop purchased (including seed for grain, hay, pulse, greenfeed and silage)
- Quantity of each crop sold
- Quantity of each crop used for seed
- Quantity of each crop fed to livestock
- Fixed crop and livestock purchase contracts
- Fixed crop and livestock sales contacts
- Information on purchases in US funds approximate number of purchases and sales
Responding quickly to our requests for information will ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the completion of your yearend.
If you have any questions as to whether we will need it or won’t need it for your yearend please call us at 403-527-8114.